Re: [dev] nscript - a little stack-based scripting language interpretter I wrote

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 00:19:33 +0200

2010/8/25 pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>:
>>> * I will probably swap the order of the conditional clauses: (what do you
>>> think about it)
>>>   3 3 == { 'Is equal duppy\n' print } if
>>>  -->
>>>  { 'Is equal duppy\n' print } 3 3 == if
>>
>> Hmm, personally I prefer the 'condition first' order... Why do you like
>> the 'condition later' order?
>>
> My way is more logical fr a stack based vm. Just flip your mind. :)

It does not work that way in postscript and, as I already said in
another message, it does not work that way in forth, neither in toka
or raven. Would you mind explainning why your way is more logical? I
think it could get compicated once you introduce else or nested if
blocks.

--
- yiyus || JGL . 4l77.com