Re: [dev] nscript - a little stack-based scripting language interpretter I wrote

From: Nikhilesh S <s.nikhilesh_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 03:31:00 +0300 (AST)

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010, pancake wrote:

> with def you will be able to override any operator or function. nevertheless you
> can also doit with '$' and the parsing will go faster

A quick way to allow that with '$' is move the 'findVariable' part before
the 'findFunc' part in MD_READNAME in ns_interpret.

Maybe I should just merge the variable and func trie - ie. the variable
trie doesn't start out empty, but starts with the built-in functions.
Then you can do whatever you want with it. This would actually make the
code shorter.

> NO PLEASE. DO NOT USE BISON OR YACC.

Haha, alright. :)