[dev] [dwm] Mod+Space Cycle Through Layouts?

From: Calvin Young <calvinwyoung_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:39:09 -0700

I recently switched to DWM from XMonad and am loving its minimalism and
simplicity. However, something I do miss from Xmonad and Awesome is the
ability to cycle between layouts using Mod+Space. I have all of my layouts
bound to hotkeys, but it'd be nice to be able to cycle between them with one
key combo. It seems like such a simple feature that I can't believe I'm
having such a difficult time finding a solution. Does anyone have a patch
for this?

Thanks,

Calvin