Re: [dev] [patch] dmenu - support for xft font rendering

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:14:27 +0100

To be honest I'm not familiar with Xft - there are so many X font systems to
choose from! If the code is simple and there are no added *necessary*
dependencies, it *might* be useful. I don't know how many people would use
Xft, so perhaps a patch would be better, but I have been asked about it a
few times now. Still, I haven't used X long enough to have seen it any other
state than its present misery...

(Sorry about the html. Android.)

cls