[dev] [surf] which version of WebKitGTK+ do you use?

From: Michael <wmii_AT_harryhaller.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 03:31:11 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems compiling surf and uzbl because of WebKitGTK+, so I
thought it best to check with you some things.

Which version of WebKitGTK+ are you actually using to compile the latest versions
of surf?

Also, against which versions of libsoup and icu4c did you compile
WebKitGTK+?

Lastly, just a real silly question:

WebKitGTK+ is the webkit from http://webkitgtk.org and not the webkit
from http://webkit.org, isn't it?

I'm on Slackware so there isn't a great depository from which I can
download stuff, let alone binaries. Since the webkit compile takes a
couple of hours on my machine - and I've done a few already - I decided
to ask before experimenting further.

Thanks for any help

Michael