Re: [dev] [wmii] Remove titlebar

From: Nikhilesh S <s.nikhilesh_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:19:56 +0300

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 03:47:25AM -0400, Kris Maglione wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 09:32:20AM +0200, thuban wrote:
> >Le Wed, 8 Sep 2010 03:22:25 +0300,
> >>Is there a way to disable drawing of titlebars?
> >
> >I suppose there isn't, at least for the use of stack mode. But you can
> >use dwm instead ;)
>
> Or RatPoison or LarsWM or XMonad or Rio. No window manager can be
> everything to everyone, and I prefer not to pollute wmii with every
> possible option. That said, it would be an easy patch to write, and
> I may experiment with it after 3.10 is released, but the changes of
> it making it to the main line are low.

I've tried all of those - I'm sticking with wmii due to the 'freedom' in
making layouts.

I thought there must've been some quick option I missed so I asked. If
it's a deep-in feature and requires some messing I guess I'm fine with
the titlebar - the other parts of wmii I like till now. :)

Maybe if I figure it out I could patch it...

--
Nikhilesh S
http://www.nikhilesh.info