Re: [dev] [OT] Music?

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:29:06 -0400

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 12:12:24AM +0300, Nikhilesh S wrote:
>What kind of music do you listen to? Your favourite artists, genres,
>etc.?

Oh no... No, no, no... This is going to be one of those threads
that turns into a series of long, off-topic threads about things
like off-topic threads, isn't it? Hm. Not good. But, I'll
answer. :)

I don't use an audio player that keeps statistics, and Last.FM
is useless for my collection, but I think my top played artists
are Mahler, Beethoven, Brahms, Chopin, Holst, Sibelius,
Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Debussy, Ravel, Bad Religion, with
some generous helpings of Tim Minchin, Flogging Molly, Tool,
Clapton, The Who, Sublime, System of a Down, The Beach Boys, and
Falling You.

--
Kris Maglione
For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading