Re: [dev] Re: [dvtm] buffered text on resize

From: Niki Yoshiuchi <aplusbi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:57:09 -0400

There is a serious bug in my patch that can cause dvtm to crash which
I have fixed. After the calls to realloc there are calls to calloc
which were still using the cols field instead of maxcols, so there was
a potential buffer overflow (if you only used the tile and monocle
modes you wouldn't run into this). Anyway, I've attached the updated
patch.

-Niki