Re: [dev] [OT] Music?

From: Brandon LaRocque <larocque.brandon_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:00:09 -0400

Here's what I listen to:

Brand New, La Dispute, mewithoutYou, Taking Back Sunday, The Republic
of Wolves, Eminem, Lamb of God, Sublime, The Spill Canvas, Marilyn
Manson, Big D and the Kid's Table, Bright Eyes, Cursive, The Good
Life, Choking Victim, Leftover Crack, Star F*cking Hipsters, Circle
Takes The Square, Crime In Stereo, dubmood, Mischief Brew, Sage
Francis, From Autumn To Ashes, Johnny Hobo, Kevin Devine, Manchester
Orchestra, Modern Life Is War, Say Anything, Secondhand Serenade,
Something Corporate, Story of the Year, Streetlight Manifesto, The
Venetia Fair, The xx, We Came As Romans, Wilco.

I'm not really into classical, so I don't got none of that one right
now. Mostly rock, rap, or emo. Meh. It's music. I'll give anything a
try once.