Re: [dev] Re: [dvtm] buffered text on resize

From: Niki Yoshiuchi <aplusbi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:22:50 -0400

I would absolutely love to see text reflowing but I think that would be
pretty difficult with the way that text is currently handled by dvtm.

By the way, there is a small bug (feature?) in my patch. It will sometimes
show old bits of text after a resize, since the extra buffer space hasn't
been zeroed. I'll try and fix that later this week.

-Niki