Re: [dev] [OT] ubuntu moves to wayland from xorg

From: Jens Staal <staal1978_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 17:03:53 +0100

Well wayland seems pretty cool to me. Good that someone takes the
plunge and tries to implement it.

Another cool OT news report:
LLVM/Clang can compile the linux kernel:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2010-October/011804.html

I saw somewhere an alternative Android NDK with LLVM statically built
(with a modified bionic/STL port). Only worked for ARM at the
moment... but perhaps this would be something interesting for sta.li?
Can unfortunately not find the URL anymore... (then the next question
is ofcourse which one that is more evil GNU or C++ ...)