Re: [dev] [slock] Linux-PAM support

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:09:54 +0100

On 11/16/10 11:46, Petr Sabata wrote:
> Hey,
>
> this patch should enable Linux-PAM support in slock. It's my first try with
> Linux-PAM whatsoever so there's a chance it won't work everywhere :) Maybe
> it could be useful to some...

few time ago i send a patch adding support for user defined password, which
i find much more 'secure' than typing your user password to unlock the
screen.
i think slock should split the auth support in a different file, so one
can choose at
compile time which method to use and stop living maintaining patches or huge
cpp usage.

is somebody up to do this work?