Re: [dev] [dmenu] [patch] Display a multi-line text message before (or instead of) the prompt (was: xmessage replacement similar to dmenu)

From: Moritz Wilhelmy <crap_AT_wzff.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:22:53 +0100

Hi,

If I see that correctly your dmenu can be either in "display message" or "menu"
mode.
I think you should rather split them into two single programs, one for
displaying messages and the other one for being a menu.
UNIX teaches us to do one thing well instead of clogging everything into a
single binary. However, this is just my personal opinion. Against which version
of dmenu is the diff? tip? latest release?

Best,

Moritz