Re: [dev] [dvtm] ESC sequences in madtty.c

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:45:09 -0500

 Sorry, I ran into two more issues that I fixed today. New patch is
attached.

1. I added support for set origin to relative/absolute (ESC[?6h, ESC[?6l)
2. Recognize set/clear graphmode with ESC(0, ESC(B

I also put in a clear screen at the end of the creation process. You
probably don't notice the issue if you use a black background, but I
prefer black on white terminals so this was bugging me.

Thanks! -Ross