Re: [dev] wmii opening new windows in same tag

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_ymail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:13:19 +0100

Hi,

> I don't see anything about "group=0" in wmii documentations. Where
> documentation for current wmii. if it exists, can be found? Or read
> wmii sources is the only way to learn this?)

I think the /rules file is described in the man page of wmii, but IIRC the
move of all rules into /rules instead of /colrules and /tagrules is not
finished yet. This may explain the missing documentation.

As I said earlier, I am not sure if this feature is in 3.9.2 already. You
may want to browse the changesets to see when it was added.

--
Thomas Dahms