Re: [dev] wmii opening new windows in same tag

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_ymail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 19:52:02 +0100

Am 30.01.2011, 17:30 Uhr, schrieb Eitan Goldshtrom
<thesourceofx_AT_gmail.com>:

> Adding
>
> /.*/ group=0
>
> to the bottom of my rules file seemed to fix the problem. However, I
> don't get the impression that that is the correct way to do it. Is there
> no global setting somewhere to make the default behavior that it
> shouldn't group?

Matching /.*/ looks as global as it gets for me.

There was a discussion on wmii's bug tracker regarding this issue. I can't
find the bug number now, but essentially Kris wanted to have the grouping
behavior as default (In fact there are reasons for that.) and created this
group rule to obtain different behavior. There is no other global option.

--
Thomas Dahms