Re: [dev] Stali

From: Justin Pogue <pogue.justin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:09:38 -0600

I can offer some help as well. I'm not too well versed in building
systems from scratch (reading through LFS right now for the second
time trying to understand, haha), but if you need help testing things
or compiling things I have a small mountain of mostly unused
processing power at my fingertips here waiting for something usefull
to do. :)