Re: [dev] [dwm] fix status bar cropping on screen resize

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:37:35 +0100

Hi Mark,

many thanks for investigating this annoying issue. You traced it
further than I did the last time when I concluded xrandr -s does
something bitchy. I will look through your proposed patches on Friday
and apply the portions that make most sense. I need to understand the
problem while debugging, so I make no comments yet about which
approach I favor ;)

Cheers,
Anselm