Re: [dev] Not Using a Window Manager?

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:44:13 +0000

Yes, I use this machine every day for playing music with mpd and light
browsing like gmail with dillo. It is fanless and runs from a DOM. You
naturally avoid flash & java scripts, but most sites in the internet
are a waste of time anyway.

I really like my current setup, but I will probably get a kindle soon
for browsing on the go. I will probably still use my thinkpad
occasionally, but then it can stand by most of the time.