Re: [dev] Not Using a Window Manager?

From: Steve Ryan <gentleman.ryan_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:07:27 -0500

Does it really matter whether it's ideal or not? Ideal is such a
relative term after all. Some people might find it ideal, some not. I
think it's an interesting hack, but (no offence to Patrick of course)
not ideal for me. However, I still am in full support of the continued
development of this :D I had a point that I was making, but it got lost
somehow so if you can pick it up from what I just said, please let me know.

-Steve