Re: [dev] wmii theming

From: <hootiegibbon_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:28:17 -0500 (CDT)

Tian,

I use wmii-hg as part of my PCLinuxOS based WMii fronted iso.

The per-user config files are in ~/.wmii-hg/wmiirc_local just add in what
you want to change. 9you may need ~/.wmii/wmiirc_local - depending on
which version of wmii you have installed

I am not sure if SuSe uses a different location ( I have a config set up
in /etc/skel/.wmii-hg/wmiirc so all new users get the same theme and base
set up)

While my iso is not what these guys would call a truly 'sucksless'release
it has good hardware recognition and less messing about to get it working
etc.

I would also suggest looking at a few of the other 'sucksless' apps (ii +
pcw is cool as is sic)

Hope this helps

Jase