[dev] [dvtm] Configurable, dynamic, terminal colors in dvtm

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:18:27 -0400

 Hi,
I've implemented configurable, dynamic, terminal colors in dvtm using
string matching rules similar to dwm's rules for determining tag, float,
and monitor settings for a window. It's common practice to use
background colors to visually keeping track of what server you're logged
in to, or for when you're logged in as root. The way this works is by
using strstr() against the terminal title string. Here's an example:

static const ColorRule colorrules[] = {
    /* title attrs fgcolor bgcolor */
    { "svrprod", A_BOLD, BLACK, 224 },
    { "svrqa", A_NORMAL, BLACK, 195 },
};

If others are interested, I can submit a patch for this. Ccombining it
with the previous two patches I posted would be easiest, since they go
off of the current dvtm-HEAD. Probably still a couple of bugs to work
out, but it's pretty good now! (There are a couple of bugs in my
previous backfill patch that I do have to work out.)

Cheers! -Ross