[dev] [surf] browser identification

From: Swiatoslaw Gal <swiatoslaw.gal_AT_univie.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:15:28 +0100

Hi,

imbeciles coding sucking webpages check how the browser identifies itself.
And if it is not sucking browser instead of desired content I get some
ad about downloading sucking software.

All I can check is for example aruljohn.com which tells me Your browser is
Unknown Browser. At the same time luakit results with Mozilla 5.0 while
jumanji with Safari 5.0. But I am too blind to find anything relevant in
their codes.

How can I patch surf to identify as one of those?

Thanks,
s.