Re: [dev] [svkbd] Touchtyping made easier.

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:12:14 +0100

For virtual keyboards i think they only take sense if yhey are located at the bottom of the screen. The window manager should preserve this space for the keyboard.. So, like a tiled window in the bottom of the focused monitor.

On panoranic screens the width can be unnecesarily big.. But it takes no sense to use the virtual keyboard in 16:9 screens..

What about a fixed width and a proportional or fixed height? Like 30% of screen height?

Which kind of uses you do with it?

If we add support for virtual keyboards on dwm.. We should add it for desktop panels.. Because they relay on the same concepts.