[dev] [st] A few small patches

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:30:58 +0100

Hi there,

I've done some light hacking on st, and am attaching 3
little patches as a result. I really like st, by the way,
and am finding it very stable and great for everyday use.

nofinalnewlinesel.patch
  This doesn't add a newline to the selection if the next
  line isn't selected. This was really annoying me; I'm
  delighted to have it fixed :)

printtostderr.patch
  There were a couple of error-like messages that were going
  to stdout; this sends them to stderr instead.

removeerrkeyprint.patch
  This removes the errkey stderr printing of key codes which
  don't need to send anything. There's no need for me to get
  a message on stderr every time I press shift.

Hope you like them,

Nick