Re: [dev] Re: [ANN] ruby wmiirc - improved status bar applets

From: Nathan Neff <nathan.neff_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:19:58 -0500

Suraj,

Let me see if I understand this:

You have an arrangement like so:

1 2
    3

When you start a new firefox client, let's say in the right column,
the arrangement would then be

1 2
   3
   4

If I would "persist" the first arrangement, then
the arrangement would /remain/ as

1 2
   3

But the firefox would "push" one of the other clients out of
the view? Is that what this feature does?

Thanks,
--Nate