Re: [dev] Sup and dmc

From: Andreas Wagner <andreasbwagner_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:22:38 -0400

Thanks for the information on the repository url change. I have
updated the archlinux AUR PKGBUILD:

I use dmc to quickly send files by email from the shell and I'm
interested in working on dmc because I would like it to be usable as
my primary email client.

I've recently been grepping through the source code of dmc and I will
have some fixes and improvements once I understand it better.

- AndreasBWagner