[dev] Re: [ANN] sabotage 2011-04-30, a musl+busybox based distribution

From: Christian Neukirchen <chneukirchen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 17:22:47 +0200

Uriel <uriel_AT_berlinblue.org> writes:

> Please, replace gawk with a sane version of awk, like the one included
> with 9base.

gcc4 needs an awk more powerful than busybox awk, thats why it's there.
I'm not sure it works with 9base awk, but it's easy to test.

> Also, adding Go should be easy as it completely bypasses libc and
> links statically by default.
>
> For a web browser I would recommend NetSurf, not to be confused with
> surf (which is a shameful disgrace for the suckless project).

NetSurf needs GTK+ on X, which pulls in a shitload of deps I've not yet
gotten around porting.

--
Christian Neukirchen  <chneukirchen@gmail.com>  http://chneukirchen.org