Re: [dev] [dwm] devilspie doesn't work

From: Rob <robpilling_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:00:26 +0100

On 4 May 2011 20:59, Maciej Sobkowski <maciejjo_AT_maciejjo.pl> wrote:
> I want to add transparency to terminal windows using transset-df. Is
> this possible to acomplish within config.h file?

This has been mentioned before on the list, generally transparency is
seen as a superfluous extra by most suckless members.

... but I had a pop at writing a patch anyway.

Add something like this to your config.h:
{ "XTerm", NULL, NULL, TAG_ANY, False, -1, trans, { .f = 0.5 } }

And apply the patch. It might not apply cleanly since I diff'd from my
heavily patched dwm, so you'll have to do some shuftying.

Rob.