Re: [dev] [dwm] devilspie doesn't work

From: errno <errno_AT_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 18:08:50 -0700

On Thursday, May 05, 2011 05:52:53 PM Kurt H Maier wrote:

> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:02 PM, errno <errno_AT_cox.net> wrote:
> > Listen to _what_ exactly? There's nothing to listen too, it's just
> > substanceless vitriol. Your assholeism is naught but the equivalent
> > of a social blunt-instrument; applying a blunt instrument in lieu of
> > reasoned discourse is indicative only of your own lacking intellect.
>
> Are you employing whining and ad hominem to accuse me of whining and
> ad hominem? That's great. You're great.
>
> > It's understood that there's always active assholes in every
> > mailing-list; way to carry on and perpetuate that tradition! Be proud
> > and justified.
>
> Are you upset? You sound upset. Is your mother a transparent
> terminal window? If she is, tell her I said she's a stupid waste of
> computational resources, and she makes it harder to read console
> output. Let her know that she's a workaround trying to bandaid a
> broken and ridiculous interface paradigm. Also she's fat.
>
> Also you're fat.

So what now? Do we exchange gps coordinates so we can duke it
out physically, you lizard brained, pencil-necked fuckwad. That'll
prove who's right about... transparent fucking terminals of all things.

I got a better idea. How about if you just take your pigheaded antisocial
misgivings and shuv them up your gaping asshole along with that brainfull
of shit head of yours?

Next time, remove the giant throbbing horse dick out of your mouth
before you open it. Though I know that might be difficult, what with
your insatiable appetite for cock.

Yeah, now we're making progress - in the great world tragedy of our
time... transparent motherfucking terminals.