Re: [dev] wmii - key events are not read unless they are repeated

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_ymail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 10:02:56 +0200

On Sun, 08 May 2011 07:54:33 +0200, Ben Smith <bensmith87_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm on arch linux with the wmii installed from community which is version
> 3.9.2-1 and I'm following the customizing section of the users guide.

You should be aware that this user guide describes the setup of a wmiirc
 from scratch. If you just want to customize the existing one, you can do
so by using a ~/.wmii/wmiirc_local (the recommended, but not overly well
documented way) or by copying /etc/wmii/wmiirc (or wherever yours is) to
~/.wmii/wmiirc and modifying it. The latter is not recommended, because
you will have to keep track of upstream changes to the vanilla wmiirc.

--
Thomas Dahms