Re: [dev] Suckless UML

From: Uriel <uriel_AT_berlinblue.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 19:54:26 +0200

So much retarded crap in this thread, it is hard to know where to start.

Fortunately somebody already has done some writing on the topic:

http://archive.eiffel.com/doc/manuals/technology/bmarticles/uml/page.html

UML makes CORBA and C++ look like sane, productive and useful
technologies by comparison.

Pure, unadulterated PHB bullshit without even the slightest pretense
of anything else.

IBM are geniuses for pulling off such a stunt, and that anyone is
still using such stuff is just as stunning.

uriel