[dev] dwm taskbar icons via pcf font

From: Le Tian <tianeast_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 20:45:17 +0300

Recently I've bumped into a thread with a nice solution to takbar icons in
dwm via editing any pcf font. So I converted pcf to bdf and with gbdfed util
created some new icons. After that I reconverted new bdf font to pcf and put
it into a font folder, after that I modified my config.h so it grabbed this
fancy font of mine. Then I edited my config script for a dwm taskbar by
adding my icons index numbers
like this:

 cpu_str=$(echo -e cpu:'\0000')

0000 is my first icon number in the font table in gbdfed, but that do not
work, so I'm asking now if I am wrong with syntax, how do I point to these
icons that I created?