Re: [dev] TermKit

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 00:55:50 +0200

The input box should handle binary streams, buffered input, file contents and editing line with special program.

All this can be done by running another st with vim f.ex

This sounds to me like replicating work.. A microwm.. 2 terminals.. Keyboard handling for switching modes.. We will make then an extended dmenu with multiline support? This requires a bit of rethink

About the canvas I am also interested as long as its similar to swk. My widgets library