[dev] wmii floating window titlebar decoration

From: orlando <orlandordiaz_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 12:15:52 -0500

Hey all,

I've recently started using wmii and I'm really liking it so far. The one
thing that is bugging me is this rectangle shown in the right side of the
titlebar (when in floating mode). How can I make it disappear? I've looked
into the guide and styling part section, but nothing. I've looked at a
couple of screenshots from people using wmii and some of them don't have
that type of decoration in the titlebar.

I'm not very familiar with older versions of wmii so could this be a feature
implemented in the newest versions? If so, any clues on how to make it go
away?

Regards