Re: [dev] Suckless Smartphone?

From: Guilherme Lino <guih.lino_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:39:53 +0100

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:34 PM, pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com> wrote:

> I do, but only in phone, laptop/desktop/ebook screens sucks for reading.

yeah me to, i have a cheap huawei g6600 it can show .txt files, so i put
there big blog entries and some articles to read when i have nothing to do.
its pretty readable

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Jacob Todd <jaketodd422_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Only in phone? That doesn't make any sense. My kindle's screen is
> infinitely better for reading than a lcd/crt screen.

never tried it, but i would like to. And i really support the idea because
there more trees falling in a day than growing in a year..

--
Guilherme Lino