Re: [dev] ideas on suckless file manager

From: Benjamin R. Haskell <suckless_AT_benizi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:58:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011, Le Tian wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Connor Lane Smith wrote:
>
>> [...] (I find inverting the colours actually helps to a worrying
>> degree.)
>>

> Interesting... Yeah, "I find inverting the colours actually helps to a
> worrying degree." I think this should be a default in all linux
> distros, due a phycological factor.)

Inverting the colors = light text on dark background?

And the dark background is less scary? I'd have expected the opposite,
but maybe I've been conditioned by movies to think that dark terminals
are 'leet'. To me, light backgrounds feel warmer and more natural, dark
ones feel more cold and mechanical.

--
Best,
Ben