Re: [dev] [dwm] zoom() monocle

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 08:22:59 -0800

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 3:57 AM, Yoshi Rokuko <yoshi_AT_rokuko.net> wrote:
> yes mod+[jk] is nice but still i like the behavior of zoom() without
> line 2037 more even though in monocle there is no distinction between
> master and slaves - wait there is, slaves are invisible ...
> ... probably i'm redefining master here ...

So you would rather have mod+[jk] focus the windows without pulling
them to the front, and use zoom to bring them to the front? I don't
think anyone would suggest that, but that's the only purpose of zoom
in monocle mode that I can think of. You do understand that only one
window per monitor is visible in monocle mode, right?

--Andrew Hills