Re: [dev] Experimental editor

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:13:05 +0200

Swk is based on a monospaced drawing area.. You just have a simple layout foo plus the possibility to draw on sub buffers.

Which limiations do you see in swk?

I dont want a mainframe like ui. It will not be usable in touchscreen interfaces for example.

One thing i mss in swk is the possibility to handle global keybindings.. So you can use the interface without having to move between the widgets.

This can be done like in config.h at every application that uses swk. We just need to register that array.

Those events should be handled after the widget event handling callback (text edit..)