Re: [dev] How to monitor battery status

From: Hadrian Węgrzynowski <hadrian_AT_hawski.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:24:05 +0200

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:51:46 +0200
Bartosz Nitkiewicz <bartosz.nitkiewicz_AT_dziq.pl> wrote:

>Hello,
>I'm looking for a best way to monitor battery status in dwm. Any hints?

It's maybe not the best way, but I written small utility that uses
Linux /proc and /sys to take stats. Original source outputs cpu usage,
cpu freq, cpu temp, mem usage, battery status and gpu temp for my
thinkpad.
https://gitorious.org/stater
To configure it you must change source ;) You can remove wmfs
formatters.
I am not proficient in C and Makefile could be better and don't know
is it suckless enough.