Re: [dev] [dwm] visible only if needed [patch]

From: Thomas Dean <78abc_AT_web.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:24:18 +0200

On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 11:37:15 +0200, julien steinhauser wrote:
> Code from Hiltjo Posthuma and Jeremiah Dow ( with minor add ) is merged in this patch.
> The behaviour is :
>
> - border is shown when one sees more than one client.
> - tags are shown when they are viewed or when clients are labelled with them.

I like the idea of having only used tags visible. One problem with this
patch though is that dwm loses all tags when restarting. Before, the
tagging survived restarting, which is very nice when playing with config.h.
I don't understand the mechanisms behind it, thus I am unfortunately not
able to fix this myself.