[dev] [dwm] layers

From: Jean-Paul DEUX <tuxg_AT_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:18:58 +0200

Hi,
I wonder if there is a dwm patch implementing layer.

What I mean by layer ?
For instance, I have a tag named "com" (communication) and rules to
launch thunderbird and skype in that tag (I know they suck, any
suggestions are welcome).

I want to simultaneously have thunderbird in monocle mode and skype in
tile mode in the same tag and switch between them (_all_ thunderbird
windows and _all_ skype windows) like if they are simple windows.

I dont know if I was clear!
Any hints ?