Re: [dev] color-scheme

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:29:07 +0100

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:22:58 +0200
ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org> wrote:

> What's your favorite color-scheme? I just came across this one:
> http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized

I've been playing a puzzle game which uses this scheme for partial solutions. I had to change the yellow because it made me want to hurl when used as a background. It's not so bad as a foreground on white, I see. "Only nice as a foreground" makes it useless for those totalitarian applications which require color, but I use as few of them as possible anyway.