Re: [dev] A dmenu that includes all additional features

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:51:39 +0100

On 12 September 2011 14:26, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter_AT_plaetinck.be> wrote:
> pushed where?

http://hg.suckless.org/sites

Anyone can commit, but we pull it to the actual site manually. (And I
don't have my key atm.) So feel free to add stuff yourself. :]

> I wonder if we could restructure the code a bit in such a way, that all patches can be independent again and user can combine the patches they want without hitting conflicts.

I'm not sure how I feel about making the source less clear just so
people can apply patches without conflicts... In reality there will
always be conflicts between patches, and that road leads to APIs.

How do people feel about tok in mainline? Might be worth discussing.

cls