[dev] [tabbed] how focusing is handled

From: Roman Z. <romanz_AT_lavabit.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:48:11 +0200

Currently, if you run a program in tabbed and move the mouse away from
that window, the program will not respond anymore.

Since this is much like how X behaves when you run no window manager,
I've been looking in dwm code for solutions to this problem but to no
avail. Maybe you can tell me what part of dwm handles this and I can
apply it to tabbed? Or do you have other ideas?

To reproduce:
1. open xterm in tabbed. This hasn't worked for me with the newest
version, I use revision 142.
2. put the mouse inside the tabbed window and type "a". It works.
3. move the mouse out of the window and type "a". Nothing happens.