Re: [dev] Most suckless multi-language VM

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:19:15 +0200

There are some languages that compile to luavm. I would prefer lua than java, parrot or dotnet.

Dalvik is not an option as long as its src sucks and there's only a single lang to compile for it atm... Go will be another option soon probably.

Jamvm is probably the best option for running java.. And well from the vm point of view. Java asm sucks less than the dalvik or dotnet ones.. Lua is not compatible between versions of the vm.