Re: [dev] hidcur: Utility for hiding the mouse cursor in X11

From: Rob <robpilling_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 22:37:33 +0100

On 4 October 2011 19:06, Ricardo Catalinas Jiménez
<jimenezrick_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 07:47:44PM +0200, pmarin wrote:
>> Any advantage over unclutter?
>
> No, except that the code is simpler. unclutter support some nice
> features like ignoring mouse jitter, which I could add in a future.

I find unclutter sometimes locks my focus to a window, I try to shift focus
(dwm), it just jumps back. I'd use hidcur, except that the initial click isn't
passed through to the window beneath, so scrolling in a browser, for example,
seems delayed. Might have a go at patching it in tomorrow if I get some time.

Thanks,
Rob.