Re: [dev] Anti-GPL hipsters

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:12:38 +0000

I heard him ask recorders of a speech of his to license recordings
under a no-derivs-allowed CC license this summer (in Fjölbrautaskólinn
við Ármúla, Iceland). These recordings tend to get lost and forgotten
in cutting, encoding and uploading. I'll try to see if this one got
online, and dig it up.
Look up his advice on licenses for anything not software. I know
software will be the most important thing to subscribers to
dev_AT_suckless.org, but audio, video and even -ghasp- graphics can be
modified as well.