Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: Anthony Campbell <ac_AT_acampbell.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:31:29 +0000

On 31 Oct 2011, Andrew Hills wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Jeremy Jackins <jeremyjackins_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> > Aside from wmii, what other projects do you have in mind? I'm suddenly
> > nervous that my favorite software is going to start to disappear...
>
> I think dwm, dmenu, and st are slated for removal, based on prior
> discussions on this list.
>
> --Andrew Hills

As one who has arrived at dwm only a couple of weeks ago and like it a
lot, I find this discussion alarming, if I understand it correctly. I
came here via xmonad, which I also like; but I was largely defeated by
Haskell. I don't know C either but I have been able to figure out
config.h to produce the changes I want.

Does this mean that I should be going back to struggling with Haskell?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac_AT_acampbell.org.uk
http://www.acampbell.org.uk - sample my ebooks