Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:05:17 +0100

* Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com> [2011-11-02 15:55]:
> I used to use mobile version of some websites, but as handheld
> computer bloat up, so do websites.

Sadly yes. Another problem there is that they try to be smarter than the
client by offering some buttons to hide and show content, rather than
just showing everything.

Print versions, where they exist, are the sanest solution in my
experience. Wikipedia is a nice example. I have a bookmark, which sends
me directly there. Not perfect though, because links point to
non-printable versions of the article. Shame.

--
 stanio_